Thursday, March 15, 2012

Spring is springing

Hello Spring,
How nice you finally decided to come along! Good to see the sun has tagged along too. No more minus tens and minus fives on the temperature scales. I have never been more excited to see sunshine! Humans are strange. I had so much sunshine at home. But we travel to different places, just to appreciate the things we ignore at home. Oh it's time for Cherry blossoms! thousands are slowly peeping out to greet us. The ducks and seagulls are coming back to the lakes and shores. Glorious, me thinks.

Where I come from, Spring is unheard of. Hence you can understand the pure joy at seeing the world around me come to life. I just can't stop taking pictures, there's so many lovely things happening in nature and isn't photography the best way to document change? :)
Spring also makes me feel good about myself. Or maybe its this mantra I read everyday before I leave the house. My BFF gave this to me a while back and honestly, you have no idea how many 'fat day crises' have been avoided because I read this everyday :) So a shout out to our best friends and to feeling good about our body shapes! :)
Spring related objets are so cute. I love candles and I never pay big bucks for any relaxation therapies. Those are just rip-offs! I just light a few candles and take a nice long bath. Easy peasy! 
I do spend a lot of money on unique rings. I hate jewellery but a pretty ring cannot be ignored. However shabby your outfit can be, a big unique ring can save your day! This fiery red beauty goes so well with the mood of the moment, I couldn't resist. Money well spent? Who cares! 

4 comments:

  1. I love that quote as well:-) Spring has a way of cheering you up which no other season has, isn't it? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suchi, I absolutely agree! after months of horrid weather, spring is most welcome :) Glad you like the quote, we must appreciate ourselves everyday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...and the quote is catchy! Cheers!!
    amitaag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!
    this cherry blossom looks like Japanese cherry blossoms.
    here they haven't bloomed yet.
    can't wait them blooming!

    ReplyDelete