Monday, October 03, 2011

Vintage eye

I love thrifting/"vide greniers" in France. You never know what treasures you can find. You have to keep an eye out only for the things you love most because there's so many nice things at such affordable prices, you end up buying tons of lovely junk and then have no space to stash it! But if it's vintage cameras you find, you just have to have them all. And that was the case yesterday, there were two functioning and other collector's cameras available at the market. You are ready to buy them all but end up listening to the wise Monsieur S. (because he is the sensible one) and buy the cameras that you can maybe try out someday (if the film is available/affordable). I love these babies and I can't help imagining what lives they've lived especially my 1976 Chinon 35 EE. And the best thing ever? I paid just 5€ per piece. Great day or what!!

No comments:

Post a Comment