Sunday, October 23, 2011

I love Sunday: 5 things


  •  Lovely ornate restaurants in Paris, streets lined with postcards, and streets that tourists would generally miss.

  • My new babies arrived a few days ago! A functioning Kodak Retinette F and a collector's Uni Fex from Fex Indo! :)

  • I love autumn and it's colours but I also love the last flowers lingering around!

  • Totally loving Gad Elmaleh and the fact that he's lending his voice to Tintin. I love Tintin too and can't wait to see the Steven Spielberg version in cinema on Wednesday! 

  • It's begin to feel like Christmas in France. The season is going to be difficult without my mum and the rest of my family. I love Christmas in Goa and the sweets, the clatter, chatter, the lights on the xmas tree, midnight masses, etc. But I'm not to going to think about all that. Monsieur S's family have invited me to spend Christmas with them in the Loire valley and I'll try to have a good christmas away from home. I'm loving the various xmas decorations especially candles that France makes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment