Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Market, Bruges

Fruits and Vegetables are some of my favourite things to photographs. My camera always captures natural colours best.  I was thrilled to find a market set up right in the centre of Bruges (on a wednesday!) selling cheese, meats and every delicious pre-spring fruit. This is also the place to indulge in the infamous French Freedom Belgian Fries. You can buy other foods for a fraction of the price the restaurants make you pay in the centre. 
My goal is to take photographs that look so good, that it makes you want to reach out and grab the fruit :) not sure if I've reached there yet. But I'm trying.

2 comments:

  1. You've more than reached there. You should really start thinking about going professional with this. These pictures are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cyniqueen! that's so nice to hear! :) hope ur well! xx

    ReplyDelete