Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Mi dispiace ancora non parlano italiano!

Happy New Year 2011!!! So far so good. I haven't kept my hopes too high this year because I learnt a good lesson from being overly enthusiastic about 2010. I divided Christmas break between friends and family in Italy and Holland respectively. Although now I curse myself for spending less time with the former. I had a miserable time with my family in Holland and I broke some ties which I never hope to mend again. That's a subject we will dwell on another time. Let's go to Roma now! My feel good city. I've been here for the third time this year and I can safely say I haven't had enough. Everything is so romantic and though many people might not agree, I think Rome is the world's best place :) Magnificent architecture, excellent food, gorgeous Carabinieri (Italian police wink wink), loving people and of course cats!
 
 

  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
If you're interested in military artifacts, head to Altare della Patria or the Victor Emanuele Monument.  


  
At the magnificent Piazza Navona!




                                                     
 

I love you Roma. Yours truly. The Bohemian Teacher x

3 comments:

  1. Babe, I've been away for so long. How are you? BTW, love the pictures, but the one of the black cat takes the cake for me - how far did you have to crouch to get that shot?! Rome really does look magical. I hope I get to visit Europe again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cyniqueen. I'm good today. Thanks. Although I had been seriously ill for the last 2 weeks. How are you? I'm glad u liked the pictures of Rome! The city is a dream. The black cat is a beauty huh! actually he was quite friendly but camera shy, so I didn't have much trouble photographing him. See u soon ! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this post makes me miss Roma so much! It is so magical! Mostly I miss the food. There is a pizza place in Trestevere, Dar Poeta I believe, the next time you are in Rome be sure to stop. I am convinced they have the best pizza in the world, at least in Rome! Loving the pictures of the cats in Largo Argentina!

    ReplyDelete